Wednesday, February 3, 2016

China
 
  
          I thought china was just a place where you can see a lot of amazing technology & great food. But, now I think of it as a hard place. Because, they have to work really hard for just a bit of money, And the sad thing is that the workers are mostly teens. However, I would still like to visit China,
Because of all the beautiful sights in China. Such as the great wall of China & the stadium where the 2008 Summer Olympics was present.
 
          I think that Prezi does not really reach my personal requirements. Because, I feel like it is to difficult. I think working with Power point was so cool because you can edit a lot and add sound to each slide. I think working with easy bib was really helpful and stress relieving. I probably would of added more pictures and text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment